Supply Chain Tech Entrepreneur-in-Residence
25m Supply Chain is a NYC-based venture studio that builds and invests in software and tech-enabled services tackling today’s supply chain challenges. We partner with entrepreneurs from the earliest stages to build breakout businesses at our Studio. We stack the odds for success with founder-friendly terms, best-in-class resources, capital, strategic partners, and a proven process.
We’ve built a community of in-house resources, advisors and corporate partners, who are all industry experts and know what it takes to succeed when building supply chain tech startups.
25m Supply Chain is part of the 25madison venture platform. 25madison builds companies from the earliest stages and invests in Pre-Seed to Series A companies. The 25madison platform includes team members from a diverse set of companies like Flatiron Health, Snap, Lyft, LinkedIn, Google, Goldman Sachs, and Daily Harvest, but we share a common background as builders and operators, with a drive to help entrepreneurs move fast and build transformative companies. Our in-house expertise spans product research, product design, software development, business development and strategy, acquisition marketing, brand marketing, finance, legal, operations, and more.
25m Supply Chain is looking for a future Founder and CEO who dreams of building a startup. Your role as an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at 25m Supply Chain will be to ideate, test, and validate new ideas in the supply chain tech space. You’ll work closely with our team of experienced operators and executives to validate an opportunity, develop an investment case, and build the solution – leveraging our people, playbooks, process and network. We will provide you with the initial capital to get going, hands-on support in the building process (discovery, UX, engineering, product, marketing), and continued advice and guidance as you launch and scale the company.
What You’ll Do
Alongside the support of our team, you will be responsible for ideating, validating, and ultimately bringing this company to market. Key responsibilities include:
• Conducting primary and secondary research on the verticals of interest to identify pain points and opportunities for innovation
• Testing desirability, feasibility, and viability of hypothesized solutions
• Building the investment case for your hypothesized solution
• Developing and executing on a business model, go-to-market strategy, and product roadmap for the hypothesized solution
• Designing and executing pilots to test the MVP
• Building and managing the company P&L to ensure financial targets are met
• Hiring A+ teammates
• Leading fundraising efforts
• Taking the company from idea to unicorn!
Who You Are
• A strategist with a strong entrepreneurial spirit – you may have been a startup founder in the past, held a leadership role at a fast-growing, venture-backed startup, or been an early employee
• An experienced leader with a deep knowledge of the supply chain and logistics space
• An operator and executer at heart who is highly motivated to wear many hats and scale a business from the ground up, from 0 to 1
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Product management and/or software-experience a plus
• You don’t need to have an idea for the next big thing, but it doesn’t hurt! We want to know what excites you.
• Opportunity to change the world by improving global supply chains
Individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply. At this time, we do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
We review applications on a rolling basis. Our team carefully evaluates each application. You can expect to hear from us within 1-2 weeks if your qualifications align with our current hiring needs.