At NewCo, we are building software to streamline freight dispatching operations.
NewCo is an early-stage supply chain tech startup backed by top venture investors. Come be on the ground floor as we look to rapidly scale our product offering and customer base. Over the next few months, we will be building and launching with our initial design partners.
Brooke Tuttle, the founder, was on the early team at Built Technologies (Series D, $1.5B valuation) as a product leader. She started, launched and grew the core product and team that served as the foundation to one of Built’s most successful and profitable product lines, Built Marketplace. Now, she is looking to bring innovation to the specialized transportation sector.
As the technical cofounder, you will set the technical direction for early builds of the product. You will be hands-on, building our early product as well as talking directly with our initial customers and users. From the start, it is critical that you are able to build 0-1 product with great UI/UX. As we grow, you will own and lead the architectural roadmap that will lay the foundation for the NewCo platform. Your technical leadership will be a key factor in supporting and growing our engineering and product teams.
You need to be both strategic and tactical. We are looking for a builder to take us from product specs and built-out front-end components to an enterprise-ready application. We are also looking for a self-starter, not afraid to get their hands dirty and rapidly iterate on prototypes early in the development lifecycle. An ability to handle ambiguity is a must.
We are uniquely positioned to work with several carriers as our anchor customers. Now, we need an engineer that can help build the platform that will fundamentally change and improve transportation networks.
Looking back on your first 12 months at NewCo, you will have…
· Built and led the delivery of the early versions of the NewCo platform spearheading pilot programs at initial customers
· Worked with the team to think through business strategy and the evolution of the business
· Influenced new product and feature design while defining a long-term technical strategy aligned with industry best practices
· Designed and implemented platform integrations with outside APIs, partners, and cloud infrastructure
What you bring to NewCo:
· 5+ years building across front-end and back-end
· Startup experience and/or agency experience (bonus if in supply chain)
· Early-stage product experience building from zero to one
· Ability to build out various API integrations with speed
· Ideal experience includes previous work with various TMS APIs
· Experience working with non-technical business stakeholders and users
· Comfortable leading and managing engineering team
· Competitive cash compensation and meaningful equity
· Opportunity to work with an elite team of entrepreneurs and engineers
· Opportunity to change the world by improving global supply chains
· Location: Nashville, NYC, or Remote
· Timing: Winter 2023 - the sooner the better
Individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply. At this time, we do not sponsor applicants for work visas.