Are you passionate about increasing access to behavioral health services? Have you worked in Collaborative Care? Are you excited about building a business from the ground up? If so, we want you to join the Harmon Care team as our Chief Clinical Officer!
A BIT ABOUT US
Harmon Care is working to deliver high-quality, virtual behavioral health services to patients in need. Through the Collaborative Care model, an evidence-based model for treating behavioral health issues in primary care, Harmon enables access to behavioral health services through doctors that patients already know and trust.
Harmon Care has developed a partnership with one of the largest health systems in the country to deploy our services and is looking for a behavioral health leader to help us launch and scale across the country.
Depending on the candidate, we are considering both full-time and part-time positions.
OUR TOP PERKS
- Competitive compensation
- Significant equity grant
- Hybrid work model
- Work from anywhere months
- Open vacation (PTO) policy
- Fantastic total rewards package, including health, vision, dental, etc.
- Working equipment allowance
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Patient First: While we will use technology to deliver our services, our patients are the heart of our business, and we will take every measure to provide quality care.
- Care Personally, Challenge Directly: We are building a company culture where coworkers have mutual care and respect - and also feel comfortable standing up for the ideas they believe in, even if they challenge the status quo.
- Diversity Expands Opportunity: Collaboration among coworkers with diverse perspectives creates better solutions.
- Small Wins Create Big Wins: We absolutely love what we do and the people we do it with - its the key to accomplishing our goals.
- This role involves both clinical strategy and operations. It will change as we move from designing our pilot project to operating it within a healthcare organization.
- Your responsibilities include:
- Designing our clinical operations and determining the best workflows to care for patients efficiently
- Working closely with our primary care partners to understand their needs and how to integrate our services into their practices with minimal disruption
- Partnering with our technology and product team to translate elements of our clinical operations for our technology platform
- Managing and overseeing the operations of our pilot post-launch, which may include working as a behavioral health manager or psychiatric consultant in the early days
- Acting as the clinical face of the organization and participating in conversations with potential partners and employees
- You have at least five years of experience as an LCSW, psychologist, psychiatrist, psychiatric NP, or other behavioral health specialization, ideally in a system where you have helped facilitate collaboration between primary care and behavioral health specialists
- You have experience in clinical operations, have helped develop and improve clinical protocols in the past, or have worked in an environment where you collaborate with operational, business-side partners
- You have experience working on a team and have managed a team of your own
YOUR KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Strong clinical background
- Comfortable working with a cross-functional team
- Interest in and comfort with developing clinical protocols, ideally in a virtual setting
- Interest and experience with leading a team
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with the Collaborative Care model preferred
- Experience working in a startup or a demonstrated desire to do so
- Strong preference for someone based in the tri-state area to facilitate in-person working sessions
If you are excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you!